1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Just picked her up today.

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by sodzilla, Apr 4, 2004.

1. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

I went to the dealer yesterday to pay for my WB. I was running late when I left the bank, so I didn't have time to go home and get the trailer. Anyways I told the salesman lets park it outside and I'll come back to get it today.

Lets just say I didn't think the preacher would ever quit preachin' today. I was in such a hurry to pick up my new toy I couldn't wait any longer. So after church we go home, hook up to the trailer and we're off. (wife, 4 kids and myself)

We get home I jump out of the Expedition and unload it, leaving the wife to deal with the kids. She wasn't to happy about that, but I had a new toy to play with and couldn't wait.

So here I am, grass not even green yet out cruising around with the WB. I dont know if all the stares were because people thought I was a freak or because they were checking out the cool mower.

This mower is awsome. The h-bar rocks. Hustler is the only mower for me.

Brian

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Out playing on the mower on Palm Sunday........NICE !!!!!
    I am sure your gonna get some green grass soon, try not to run the mower past dark and upset any niegbors...lol...

Thank your for purchasing a Hustler, you are now officially part of the family....CONGRATS !!!!

Pj