Lawn Care Forum banner

Just picked my newest addition today!!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Itsgottobegreen 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Awesome find, a 32" would be perfect for a few of our backyards that we have to use a 21" on, but we're not at all interested in belts since they don't make that model anymore and we don't want a single hydro. Again, awesome find!

#5 ·
Lawn-Scapes said:
That seems like a really good deal... but I don't know what they sell for new. High three's maybe? Good luck with it.
They said it was 3295., but I think that was low. It had a mulch kit and mulch blades already installed. I tested it out after I got home and it runs perfect.

#6 ·
WoodBrothersLC said:
Awesome find, a 32" would be perfect for a few of our backyards that we have to use a 21" on, but we're not at all interested in belts since they don't make that model anymore and we don't want a single hydro. Again, awesome find!
Exactly why I got it. It should greatly reduce using the 21".

#7 ·
WoodBrothersLC said:
Well you like your stander so much. You should get the 32" stander.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.