1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Just picked up my new Tank M48!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProStreetCamaro, May 9, 2006.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Pics soon to follow in about an hour. Gonna go out and mow my yard and test it out! :cool2:

2. ProStreetCamaro

Here it is! Cant wait to use it tomorrow. All I can say is I hope it cuts as good and lasts as long as our Lazer Z HP did. We retired the lazer and will use it as a back up mower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

awesome mower looks nice hope u like it. i was going to get one but then we didnt have the lawns to get one. i think it ran $4,999 but not sure.

4. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

i have the z wing 48 and the 60 both cub commercial plus a WB commercial from cub...i love them all, good choice, nice mower!!!!

5. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

the best thing i like about the mower is the hydro fans oh yeah and the kawi

6. aDreamSoReal

aDreamSoReal LawnSite Member

Awesome unit, brother!

7. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

that is the tank m 50, this mower has a fabricated deck, and a diferent engine.... not bashing the m50, its just a little lighter duty, i got one as a backup for a real steal..

but that mower is alot more then 4999

8. ProStreetCamaro

Your correct. We paid $6,600 out the door with this one and 0% interest for 3 years.

Cant wait to use it tomorrow!!!! :cool2:

9. ProStreetCamaro

Update on the our new Tank. Well the first couple days it cut like crap. After consulting with Envy on here I made some adjustments per his instructions and now it cuts much better! I would say its right on par with our lazer which has always produced a very nice cut. I only got to cut my own lawn after the adjustments but it cut great on my lawn. Cant wait to use it this week!