1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just picked up my new trailer! Pics included!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by topchoice, Feb 5, 2007.

1. topchoice

topchoice LawnSite Member

Just picked up my new and first real landscaping trailer today! Pretty excited about it, just wish I could start using it but the weather won't cooperate! :usflag:

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Nice trailer! Congrats!

3. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

hey top. I live in white house. nice trailer. you just now getting into mowing?

4. topchoice

Ya, just really starting my own business this year. Have been working for the City of Smyrna Park, Rec, and Forestry Department for the past 4 summers. I'm a High School Teacher by day, Landscaper by night!

5. timmac

im a teacher also. i teach at white house heritage high school. i also coach football.

6. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice. What is the red attachment for?

7. topchoice

That's awesome, I teach at Brentwood High School and Coach Boys Varsity Basketball! Us teachers have to make some money some how!!!!!

8. timmac

I started mowing last year and ended up the season with 23 yards. It was a little hard during football season but I got them all done somehow.

9. topchoice

I hear ya. I have about 15 yards now and WAS the Varsity Assistant in Girls Volleyball, but decided I would rather run my business during the fall and coach the sport I love the most- Basketball!

10. timmac

my wife's cousin coaches bb at david lipscomb...mike mcpherson......you know him?