1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just picked up new equiptment.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TXLAWNBOY, Mar 7, 2006.

1. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I picked up 2 new Redmax EB4401 bp blowers yesterday can't wait to put them to use. I also picked up a BCZ2400S trimmer. In the past I always ran Echo and over the past couple years I have not been happy w/the quailty of their products so as the Echo's I have die I will be replacing w/Redmax.

2. Sir mowsalot

Sir mowsalot LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, im gonna switch over to redmax trimmers as well this spring. I never really had a problem with the echo's, but i want to give the redmax brand a try, because im really impressed with the 8000 bp blower i bought.
    I dont really care for the echo shrub trimmer i have. Its ok, but i always have problems with it running smoothly.

3. RobH

RobH LawnSite Member

I love my Redmax trimmers. I think you will both be very satisfied. They make quality equipment.

4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

Good deal!!! gotta post some pics when u get a chance... Good Luck w/ new toys

5. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I love my Redmax bcz2400s, good choice youll be happy with it.

6. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I will get some pics up tomorrow evening hopefully. I am going to be cleaning up the rest of the equiptment and taking pics tomorrow. Thanks for the replys.