• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Just saw on the news that Gas.....

BOTURF

LawnSite Senior Member
Just saw on the news tonight that at least one gas station in indianapolis is now at $ 2.06 a gallon for 87 oct........ i hope this isnt the way this summers going to go. I know they have predicted 3 buck a gallon for 87 oct but omg it seems we are being raped by the oil giants dont you think

turfman33

LawnSite Member
it's kind of up and down here in Orlando. One Gas station at the end of last week was $1.63 now today it's $1.54. It keeps going up and down at some stations.

Steve

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
AOL news this morning had an article that said gas prices this summer will hit an all time high in the US...as much as $3 a gallon.

mtdman

LawnSite Gold Member
Boy, it's really going to suck when gas prices go up and everyone is paying more for gas for the same lawn rate, huh? I wonder where that extra money is going to come from? Oh yeah, your profits!!!!

:D :D :D

T

troblandscape

Originally posted by mtdman
Boy, it's really going to suck when gas prices go up and everyone is paying more for gas for the same lawn rate, huh? I wonder where that extra money is going to come from? Oh yeah, your profits!!!!

:D :D :D
I am not as nice is you..........I'm not giving away my profits, I work too hard! I am increasing my service prices, if the customer doesn't like it... they can get a low-baller, let them suffer, not me!!

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
filled up both tanks today on the truck- $50 even for 29.7 gal @ $1.679/gal here in Columbus. ouch... :( stinks to get 11-13 mpg but I guess it's cheaper than a new truck payment and it does get attention.

truck3.jpg