1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

just some of my stuff

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasscapeinc, Apr 22, 2000.

1. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

Dixie chopper-fastest<br>ToroSFS- best clipping dispersal<br>Deere Ztrack- best cut, most durable<br>Exmark- easiest to get parts<br>Sears-cheapest<br>scag-good<br>redmax-best commercial detail<br>stihl-powerful for price<br>homelite-inexpensive back-up<br>briggs-quattro good<br>briggs I/c, I/P- better<br>briggs-intek-still better<br>kohler magnum-POWERHOUSE-DURABLE<br>kohler command pro-still better<br>weed eater-only,get if necessary<br>mcoullugh-better than you may think, but out of business<br>Haulmark enclosed trailers-excellent<br>chevy/GMC trucks-excellent<br>Uhaul hitches-last forever<br>drawtite hitches-last forever<br>northern tool- good to order from<br>peerless tranny-sucks<br>steerable sulkys- nice, but expensive<p><p><br>

2. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with the Stihl comment.They kick arse.<br>I know another contractor over here with a <br>JD Ztrac and he hates it.Crap cut and no power.He's got a Walker now.<p>Karl<br>

3. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I agree with everything except the Northern tool part,Ive had terible customer service with warranty repairs on the Northstar pressure washers,3 months without my washer for repairs,now I buy local.<p>----------<br>John D<br>