1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

    Dismiss Notice

just starting in business

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by precisionlawn, Dec 30, 2002.

  1. b.j.haynes

    b.j.haynes LawnSite Member
    from Ohio
    Messages: 8

    You might try your state department of taxation for business license, and the secretary of state for name registration. That's how it is in Ohio. Have a good and safe year. :alien:
  2. MacLawnCo

    MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,847

    Tony, sorry i missed that. It through the local Amerian Family agent. BTW, $250 is for the 2mil, and $100 os for 6K theft

Share This Page