• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Just Wondering

ozd12005

LawnSite Senior Member
I plan on upgrading my 21" (res.) mower with a new commercial 21" I have the following chioces from dealers in my area Exmark,Toro,Snapper,Aries and Honda, also many of my customers want there grass bagged (yes I charge extra) Thanks for any and all help

OP
ozd12005

ozd12005

LawnSite Senior Member
Shuter said:
Why not go with a 36" walk behind?? it may be more productive.
Thanks for your input on the more productivity info on the 36 but I'm not looking for a larger unit.......I'm in search of some info on a 21" commercial mower

out4now

LawnSite Bronze Member
Shuter said:
Why not go with a 36" walk behind?? it may be more productive.
My question is why not answer his question?:confused: For the 21's Toro makes a good unit as well as Honda. Have read good things on th Areins mowers but never used one. As long as you're avoiding the homeowner stuff you should wind up with a good one.

OP
ozd12005

ozd12005

LawnSite Senior Member
METRO 36 said:
I run snappers they bag great and i like the ninja mulching system, I also like
toro they are a nother good mower and they mulch great.
Snapper looks like a good mower and was wondering what the difference between the high vac and the rear bagger mower ? I would think that the morning dew on the grass would clog up the small chute on the high vac