• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

JUSTMOWIT'S website

lsu03

LawnSite Senior Member
anybody know what it is? justmowit.com doesnt work.

PTP

LawnSite Bronze Member
Works fine for me.

OP
lsu03

lsu03

LawnSite Senior Member
everytime i try it says not available.

OP
lsu03

lsu03

LawnSite Senior Member
okay now i got it but it requires their service area's zip code. does anybody know what it is?

Vikings

LawnSite Bronze Member
I made the same sort of thread a while back and found their new site a disappointment. No pics of their fleet or nothing.

Grits

LawnSite Silver Member
I made the same sort of thread a while back and found their new site a disappointment. No pics of their fleet or nothing.
Probably because someone was using pics of their fleet and portraying it as their own.:nono:

Vikings

LawnSite Bronze Member
They use a fake photo themselves. There is one pic of lawn work (last time I checked) and it is 52 or 60 inch stripes and they only use 21" mowers and I've actually came across that photo while doing a google picture search myself.

OP
lsu03

lsu03

LawnSite Senior Member
wow vikings. it was cool to see their pricing but wanted to see some pics of the fleet. disapointing

huh

LawnSite Senior Member
basically the fleet looks like a bunch of these....i think he has several brands of cabs but the beds are pretty much the same...all single cabs 3 to a truck

the guy took a concept and ran with it.....i applaud him for it