• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

k series bobcats

bobcatboy

LawnSite Member
I talked to my bobcat salesman today. he said that they have the new k series loaders in. He also told me they had 2 s220's and 2 s300's. I am going to go check them out on modnday.

badranman

LawnSite Member
I just bought a K series S185. Put 60 hrs on it in the the last 2 snow storms. Can only compare it to the '03 763 G seies I traded in. Actually I can't because I haven't driven it but my guys say it's 10 times better.

OP
B

bobcatboy

LawnSite Member
badranman said:
I just bought a K series S185. Put 60 hrs on it in the the last 2 snow storms. Can only compare it to the '03 763 G seies I traded in. Actually I can't because I haven't driven it but my guys say that it's 10 times better.
what about it does your guys like better than the g series. From the things I read, it looks like they fixed everything that I didnt like about them.

badranman

LawnSite Member
Well the 763 was basically a S150. The K series is supposed to have 8% more torque at the hydraulics. They notice a huge difference in pushing and lifting power. Again, this is compared to the 763. They say the fan is supposed to be quieter but I don't notice any difference. In my opinion it's not that much different than a G series. Maybe somone can pipe in who's had a G and the new K series of the same model.

OP
B

bobcatboy

LawnSite Member
I have a g series s220, so when I go and look at them I will try and check all of the comparisons. Power was not ever an issue with this machine, the fan was one of my main concerns. thanks for the info.