1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kabota

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by TBLC, Dec 27, 2005.

1. TBLC

TBLC LawnSite Member

Not sure if this is the right area, but i will post anyway.

I have the opportunity to buy a Kabota B7510 with a 60 inch mowing deck and a front end loader. With only 135 hours on it. Not sure of the year, but they are asking $13,000 for it. Is this a good price. Its from a private party, and in really good conditions. Any comment will be helpful. Thanks

2. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

That price is ok, not great. That set up new ( with 302 fel) would run around $15000. The 7510 is a great tractor, i ran one for 5 years before i jumped up to the B3030.

3. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

K..U...bota

4. TBLC

TBLC LawnSite Member

KUbota...forgot to add. IS this a good Tractor and Price and Hours?

Thanks for the post Lawn King

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

You bet its a good tractor. Kubota is definately one of the better tractors out there. The hours are low and the price is decent.

6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Yes, that is a fine machine for landscaping & lawn care. I ran a front snowblower, rear rotary cutter 42", core aerator 60", pto sprayers, 60" landscape rake, you name it. I had the 302 loader, heated curtis cab, turf tires & hst tranny. 700+ hours at the time of trade in & never once did she strand me on the side of the road. That is a proven model, just ask anyone who owns one!

7. TBLC

TBLC LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the great replys. This is now at the top of my list

8. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member