Lawn Care Forum banner
81 - 100 of 306 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
Damn dude have you even made a dollar off of this business? Aren't you like 15k in hole so far?
I have not made any money yet, but that's not an issue. My hardwork and what little marketing I've done is paying off. This company is a very niche service. Our first demonstration was two weeks ago, now I have over $100k in proposals to finish by Thursday. Plus the company name is getting out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Biz will come Krazy. Seems to me this is the type of business that you would have to stock pile filled bags because the calls will come at the last minute when the water is rising.

Discussion starter · #83 ·
Biz will come Krazy. Seems to me this is the type of business that you would have to stock pile filled bags because the calls will come at the last minute when the water is rising.
Pretty much. All it's gunna take is one tropical storm or hurricane heading for Louisiana.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #85 ·
Well here We go. Submitted 3 proposals this morning. One for an order of 2k palletized bags, one for 20k palletized bags and the one to clean up the mess and sort through the 400 pallets of bags the parish already has.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #87 ·
Got a call today to verify some info, on the proposals I submitted for pre-positioned sandbags. Was told we will receive a letter next week about signing contracts. Hopefully this is the big break coming!

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Still waiting to here on the proposals we have submitted. i really need to get on the ball and start getting our info out to all the local governments and the public.

Discussion starter · #97 ·
We are ready for what ever tropical storm Karen throws at us. I've got a T300 on demo to operate my sandbag attachment. I put one of my company stickers on the attachment.

Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck and be safe. I know the midwest is getting pounded with tornadoes and t-storms and that's sweeping your way too. Going to be an interesting 24 hours.

81 - 100 of 306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.