Lawn Care Forum banner
141 - 160 of 306 Posts
Discussion starter · #143 ·
Got the truck done. It's simple and just catches your attention. Have to go back 2morrow to get the phone # put on the side windows and the windshield banner put on.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just a thought, truck already looks great but don't you think it would look even better and make your logo stand out even more if you painted your door handles silver to match the truck.

Discussion starter · #156 ·
Truck looks great. I love your logo
Thanks. I put a lot of time into designing the logo myself. I wanted something simple but would really stand out. Plus it's easy to put on multiple color surfaces.

Selling my dump trailer 2morrow and going check out a 2005 Cat 277b.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. I put a lot of time into designing the logo myself. I wanted something simple but would really stand out. Plus it's easy to put on multiple color surfaces.

Selling my dump trailer 2morrow and going check out a 2005 Cat 277b.
Posted via Mobile Device
Good to hear, i was lookin at a 277b as well. Should be a good addition to the business.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #158 ·
Being doing a lot of reading lately in my Erosion Control & Stormwater magazines. One aspect that as really got my attention is the use of modular wetland systems to filter runoff and also the restoration of land/waterways damaged by infrastructure development.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #159 ·
Landed a job cleaning out a drainage ditch infront a residence. Should start Wed. Gunna do a week rental on the mini ex and take advantage of the seat time.
Posted via Mobile Device

141 - 160 of 306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.