1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kanga Loader for Sale G420

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by impactlandscaping, Nov 2, 2006.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

We have a Kanga G420 mini skid for sale. It has a Honda 20 HP engine,rear stand on platform, easy touch hydro controls, aux. hydraulics, auto leveling bucket, and it is a wheeled loader. It is in good shape overall, and I just had the tilt cylinder completely rebuilt last month.I would say it will lift 500 pounds plus with the small bucket. It really depends on the operator weight as a counterweight , too. I have probably lifted 700# of wet crusher run with it.It's a perfect machine for small areas, confined areas, gated yards, etc. It will easily replace 1-2 men on a crew. I am moving up to a tracked mini-loader next spring, and will not need this anymore after next week. I have been waiting for 4 new tires to come in for it for around a month now, so it will have all 4 tires relaced before the sale. We recently put a new battery and serviced the hydro fluid. I have a new air filter and oil filter to go with it. It comes with a toothed bucket for dirt and gravel, and a larger smooth bucket for mulch/sand, etc. There is no hour meter, so I don't know the hours, but it runs great and does not smoke or use oil. There is a small leak( a few drops a week) under the dash on one of the control lines. I just bought some Lucas hydraulic fluid conditioner to try in it. I will try and get some pictures of it up here by tomorrow night. I'd like to get around $5K for it, especially if the new tires go on before the sale.As with all things for sale, there is some room to negotiate , of course.PM or call 304-376-5296 for more info.

kangapic1.jpg

kangapic2.jpg

2. impactlandscaping

Bump...this would be an awesome loader for sidewalk and small driveway clearing this winter....:usflag:

3. 4seasonslandscape

4seasonslandscape Banned

First off can you ship it? second off if you cant ship whats your bottom dollar for cash picked up? thanks
    Rick

4. impactlandscaping

I can't PM you, so call me at 304-376-5296 to discuss it.

Thanks,
    Bill

5. 4seasonslandscape

4seasonslandscape Banned

ill calltommorow. rick