Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. vaughns

vaughns LawnSite Member
    from mo

what's up :dancing:

2. squirtnfert

squirtnfert LawnSite Member

ive been doing irrigation for 24 years i have got an 8 hour a day 5 day a week gig. im in kansas city and would like to help out a company with blow outs on saturdays. hourly and your equipment

3. KCTREE

KCTREE LawnSite Member

Ethan51, longtime dude! ISA was simple for me due to my experience i've gained from doing tree work at KSU on the grounds crew. I also became KAA Certified and just constantly read the study guide over and over, I passed and got an 89% on my ISA Cert Arb credential. One other thing two once your certified it's not like you stop learning, a good arborist will learn every day of his career. Also i think i've seen you around town, do you mow the church off 63rd & Nall by chance?

4. KCTREE

KCTREE LawnSite Member

Hope 2016 has been going well for all of you, it's been rough for me this year with a lot of crap that shouldn't of happened but thats life, sh*t happens i guess. Leaves are just now starting to drop and i'm hoping i can get enough people to be able to purchase a billygoat leaf vac this year. Now that the crap and other stuff has been worked out of my business i'm focusing on building my company, continue to gain customers, build a solid financial cushion and purchase the right equipment in order to build my business (chipper, chip truck, bigger mowing trailer, bigger mower, etc) in time not all at once, buy it once i have the money and work to support it. If anyone needs a tree care, irrigation or chemical sub give me a buzz 9135583204, james@teamgreenkc.com

5. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

@KCTREE I sure do! I think I've seen your white suburban around over in Roeland Park, and I know I've seen a dump truck of yours in Lake Quivera doing cleanups this fall!

KCTREE likes this.
  6. tonydirks

tonydirks LawnSite Member

Anyone around the KC area happen to be selling a tank sprayer set up? looking for skid mounted so I can take it out of the truck bed easy.

7. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Not right off Hand. I do have a Snow Plow, Snow Blower and a 36" Exmark for sell. Listed on Craigslist for Northland.
    2013 8' Western, 2013 Toro Snow Blower and 2014 36" Exmark Viking

8. KCTREE

KCTREE LawnSite Member

Actually, that's the imposter company lol, I refer to them as imposters because they're not me! I finally had enough of people getting my company confused with them they're Team Green Lawn service and I was team green lawn and landscape (they'd usually call really pissed off about something stupid) So for 2017 my company will now be known as Rosa Lawn & Tree. I'm actually not too far from that church you mow, I'm right behind Prairie Elementry school. I keep a few small things there at the house and the rest of my equipment sits a shop that I'm sharing with another good friend & landscaper. My truck is the maroon chevy 2500hd with the ISA Certified Arborist Sticker on both sides of the truck. About another week of work booked and then I'll be taking a few weeks off to attend some training and evaluate how I can improve in the coming year. I will be involved in a small amount of commercial snow removal too! Happy holidays everyone!

9. tonydirks

tonydirks LawnSite Member

10. vaughns

vaughns LawnSite Member
    from mo

Done with leaf clean-ups as of today!