Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think he's been on here since 2011. How far back are you going in this thread?

2. tonydirks

tonydirks LawnSite Member

Hey Kansas City guys. I have alot of work lined up for this Spring, didn't get done last fall and looks like it will be a late Spring now. I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat? If not and you have experience in equipment operation and Landscaping, send me a message, will need help for a couple months April and May for sure, could be long term management position if things work out.

3. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

When does everyone plan to start putting down their pre-em?

4. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

Grief! I have no idea! Soon as it dries up some! It's awful right now!

5. hudsonhawk

hudsonhawk LawnSite Member

Hey Kansas City lawn guys! I've had to downsize my mowing route to allow more time for other work and am looking for a good business owner that would be interested in taking over some lawns (around 8). The lawns are located north of the river in the Gladstone area. I'm not looking to be compensated for them. None of the customers are problem types and I've had most of them for around 10 years. I just have to free up some time. If you are interested get back with me. Just give me a little info. How long you've been in the business, equipment, if your insured, etc. Thanks!

6. hudsonhawk

hudsonhawk LawnSite Member

Probably early April at this point