1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

kauffman trailers

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by mhilton, Feb 22, 2008.

1. mhilton

mhilton LawnSite Member

Has anyone bought a kauffman trailer before?
    how are they?

2. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

Good stuff. I bought one a year ago. Great people to work with. Good trailer, handles weight, tracks straight. Every trailer I buy in the future will be a Kaufman. Actually I am going to buy two more landscape trailers from them this spring. Ill bring one back for you (about 2/3rds the way) haha. Ask me if you have any more questions.

3. eagle irrigation

eagle irrigation LawnSite Member

I bought a diamond deck skidloader trailer from them two years ago. The trailer is great, they are easy to deal with, and the price was almost a thousand less than anything else I could find locally. Delivery was also very reasonable. Kaufman is good stuff.

4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

their paint and wiring stink but so do most trailer builders, I have 14' deck over and a maintenance trailer, the deckover is a good unit the maintenance trailer was a stupid purchase. the thing is warping and the storage box opens to the wrong side, I learned my lesson though always look before you buy. They're good people and are right down the road from me.

5. RHayden

RHayden LawnSite Member

We have a 16' skid steer trailer from them and the only minor complaint I have is the jack stand is a little light weight imo. Good trailer at a good price.

6. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

I really love the way Kaufman trailers pull. I like Tom's Creek think that the wiring could be a little better, and they are located like 5 minutes from where I live.