1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kawasaki FC420V 14hp engine exc. cond

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lawncareguy, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Lawncareguy

Lawncareguy LawnSite Member

I have an excellent running 14hp Kawasaki with electric start that is on a JD LX172 mower. It starts/runs perfect with no smoke and is a 1996 model. I will take $200 for the engine and electric clutch attached to it. I am in E. Tn area and parting out the entire mower. I don't have the room to keep it til mowing season so my loss. The hood is severely cracked and non-usable but the front grill/headlights are in good shape. If you need anything from this mower PM me. It has a good 38" deck that just needs a belt.

I originally bought it for a Walk behind replacement for my 52" toro but found a 17hp a few days later with a pull start and used it instead.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mikeymsl

mikeymsl LawnSite Member

Is the Kawasaki FC420V engine still available? If so, will you ship it to SC?

Mike

3. Bfish

Bfish LawnSite Member

I am interested. PM with your location in East TN or a phone number please. (I don't have enough post yet to pm you my contact info).