1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

kawasaki products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MONTE, Feb 21, 2002.

1. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

Bought a kawasaki kbl26 trimmer today, I talked to kawasaki at the springfield lawn and garden show. I am very happy with the weight and the people that represent the product. I ordered a new mower today as well and ordered it with a new 29hp efi kawasaki! I think that it will have plenty of power what do you guys think?

2. T A

T A LawnSite Member

Monte,i cant reply on the Kawasaki motor but i did get the 23 cc trimmer last year and its been real good.Thinking about picking up the 26 this year.

3. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

What kinda mower did you put that 29 EFI Kawasaki on?

4. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

Ordered a 60" cut BLADERUNNER! I am suppose to receive it in first part of april. I could have taken delevery of a 27hp but after talking to the kaw. rep. I decided to wait for the efi.

5. Grass_Slayer

Grass_Slayer LawnSite Member

those trimmers r great! i have a 23 right now and am probably gettin a 26 and a kbl26 stick edger this summer!! i would like to drive one of those bladerunners, they look like good machines.

6. TOSLC

TOSLC LawnSite Member

I've heard a lot of good things about the Kawi's. Let us know how it works out.