• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Keep getting this message

OOPS!! Something happened.... Please try back in a few minutes.

This always comes up now, 75% of the time i try to do something on here.

LSAdmin

Web Developer
Staff member
For how long did you get that error message yesterday? LawnSite has become more and more popular in the past few weeks and the server is having a bit of trouble with the load increase, so I will have to look into this and see what can be done during the weekend.

Regards,

Pierre-Luc

65hoss

LawnSite Fanatic
I got the same message 2 times yesterday. Most all the time I have NO problems though. Just slow due to heavy traffic sometimes.

OP
NCSULandscaper
For me it happens atleast twice a day for the past 4 or 5 days. And it will not let me do anything for about 10 or 15 minutes.

Kelly's Landscaping

LawnSite Platinum Member
I been getting the a lot more then twice a day I have had a few periods where it said opps some 25 times in a row before it would finally open the page. It seems to happen when there’s 150 or more people in here but I read some place that you had over 200 logged in at one time once so I don’t understand why so few would jam up the site so easily.

MudslinginFX4

LawnSite Bronze Member
I haven't said anything becuase I understand that there have been a lot of new people and a lot of traffic lately but it does it to me also. When it does it to me I just have to find something else to do and come back later, PITA though. :(