1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

keep track of clients and scheduals

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Pro-Scapes, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

How does everyone keep track of thier clients and when they would need maint? I have always used quick books but Im thinking with that im not going to rememeber that "the jones" need service the 1st week of march. I have usually just used a desktop calendar and penciled jobs in. Would be nice to have a full record of the system and the schedual on the computer.

Right now I just planned to keep system scematics and notes in a paper file in a cabinet.

Anyone have any logical solutions and or software? Gopher software maybe ? I tried that before but never had time to play with the schedualing features. Just wanting to make sure I stay organized from the start here. We had large mowing accts so it was easy to keep track of that in quick books.

2. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

groundskeeper pro by adkad software solutions very good easy to use professional program.

3. Xterminator

Xterminator LawnSite Senior Member

I use groundskeeper also and its not nearly expensive as some programs I priced

4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

thanks i will check thoes out.