• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Keeping track of when/where?

MudslinginFX4

LawnSite Bronze Member
OK guys, and gals, things are just getting to confusing now. I am finding myself writing peoples addresses everywhere and dates that I am supposed to meet with people to give estimates. Along with all of that, I also am not pleased with my routing software and the way that I keep track of my weekly contracts. What ways do you all keep track of where you are supposed to be and at what time? Do you use a calandar for everything and follow it everyday or do you plug it in the computer? Thanks.

allgreen lawn

LawnSite Member
I have been using day planners as well as wall calenders, all becoming a pain and taking to much time, I can't breath. I am personally getting set up with clip visual, I heard nothing but good things so far. We will see soon.

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hi ECM LAWN,

Please visit our site and download our 30-day trial. Let us know if you have any questions then.

Thanks Soupy for refering us :)

NNJLandman

LawnSite Bronze Member
I use Microsoft Access. Its a very good database program. You can store tons of information, pull up certain infortmation when needed print out all your accounts etc. Best thing is it comes with most computers so you probably already have it.

monkey9197

LawnSite Member
post its to just hold info then throw it on the PDA. if u can get one cheap get it. mnine was free thats why i have it i would never pay a few hundred for one though its not worth it

OP
M

MudslinginFX4

LawnSite Bronze Member
Team Gopher, I have downloaded your trial version in the past and just can't justify forking out any more money right now for another billing software. While I am not totally happy with the one I have now, I can deal with it. I will keep your company in mind though when I am looking to replace the one I have now.

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
ECM LAWN, Gopher has dropped their price recently. Also, I'm not sure if they still offer it, but they use to take $100 a month payments until it is paid off.