1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I am busy and I dont have near the accounts either of you have, yet I am backed up, dam rain!

But lets think about this, Austin is in school and as far as I know you arent? If you just got your trailer out and guys in your area are already mowing and done with multiple clean ups, something is wrong..

2. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

I've still got to graduate. I'm taking classes at the community college as well. I work 48hrs a week at the fire dept and i've got 45-50 accounts.

3. Junior M

Yet you work at UPS? And manage all this other stuff? Thats alot, still dont get how your just getting the trailer out when many people have already got started, especially in your area..

4. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

No kidding KC, we haven't hit the mowing full tilt yet, but have been mowing hit and miss for a week, been doing cleanups and mulch/pre-emergent for a little over a month. Better be out grabbin that cash man!!

5. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys you have to remember to we are in school all day till about 3 or so, so we are busy yes because we can usually get 1 or 2 jobs in per night. Were you guys could could be working all day. So say you do 6 jobs in one day it really take us almost a week give or take a day or two becasue we only have so much time between school and when it gets dark.

6. Junior M

I am 15, trust me I know, if you read my post I said, "I have less accounts than both of you," and I do, only 3, they are some what large, but nothing like yall have. I make my money and do most of my work with the excavation side of the company, the maintenance for me is almost obsolete. In fact it was last year..

7. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Oh im sorry Junior m i for got that you were only 15 to.

8. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats crazy, I've been hitting it hard almost a month now.:confused:
    Exactly
    Very Well Put

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we are full swing for a couple of weeks now

10. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have been looking at thread from the beginning and I just found this and I know it was posted a long time ago but, KCfireman I am a wrestling coach. I coach mostly freshman and some sophmores. What weight u wrestle at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.