1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

haha, austin, KC makes a point...get out and do some fishin, along with a bike, a new (to me) boat is on the list of toys for this year hopefully. I'd agree on the dad's garage part, just cuz that's what it is, I some space for my main rig, but all my shop tools are still at dad's, however when I move out he's gonna have to come to my house to work on anything, lol. Keep it up buddy, you're gaining!!!

2. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I would go fish more, but since I can't legally drive alone to go do something like that I'm kinda screwed. My dad and I don't really get along too well. We always fight and whatnot. He's a total jerk to me all the time.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Fishing is fun, but hunting is so much more fun! Plus no chance of sinking, drowning and losing all the gear, or I am the only one with that fear? ;) :laugh:

4. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Oh thats a shame you and your dad dont get along, my dad is like my bestfriend we do alot together and i agree fishing is good but hunting beats it by far!!!

5. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

Blahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

incorrect grammar Jr."more fun"??????????? man that was learned probably in 3rd grade.

7. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Austin who do you contact about getting your license for your buisness if your under 16 , i wanted to see if there was anything like that in ohio for me?

8. Junior M

Yeah, ok? And your perfect? who cares!

9. Junior M

The DMV, I got my permit the other day, after I turned 15 and I've got have it for 6months and then I can get my restricted where I can drive with certain times, but I can get those times changed if I get a paper from work saying I need to drive outside of those set times..

10. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I got my permit at 15 and when I turn 16 my restrictions are lifted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.