Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I believe its the same way here..

2. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Yes i get my permit when im 15and half but i ahve to drive with a parent, and get my drivers license when i hit 16 and i can drive when ever. But you are saying if i get a note fomr work then i can drive when im 15 and half by myself.

3. Junior M

thats in South Carolina, but pretty much.. after 6months of having your learners permit you get your restricted licence and can drive between 6am and 8pm, those times can be changed if you have something from work saying you have to drive outside of those times.. Its different in each state though..

4. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

For those that like the flatbed rigs. This guy is about as unprofessional as they come. He was using a Toro Z Master. No trimmers or blowers and whatnot. And he was just going around in random spots cutting. Don't think he knew what a strait line was lol. Anyways I got a pic
    Flatbed Rig.jpeg

Flatbed Rig.jpeg

5. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Quit talkin about permits!!!!!!!!!!! Your making me feel old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I like it when they say "15 and a half" when was the last time you counted ages in halves?:laugh::walking::laugh:

7. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Their little children. Maybe you and I can sit them down by the fire place and tell them stories about when we were kids and said we were 15 1/2 or 3/4.:laugh:

8. Junior M

:laugh: Thats just the way it is, what else am I suppose to say?

And Jeff, you are old, old as dirt.. :p :laugh:

9. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

dude you take offense over so pretty small stuff dont be hating on this guy. he could have had a trimmer or blower on the flatbed or he had another guy with him but there could have been small patches on the other side of the building he was having to get. and as far as the straight lines go yours arent quite perfect yet. Im not saying mine are perfect by any means but i have been mowing with a z for a few years so for the most part i got it down. ztr's are easier to get the hang of than walk-behinds i will say that but you dont like it when people try to help you much less someone bashing. we shouldnt bash people on LS or those off of LS...jmo

10. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Talking about how unprofessional other companies are when your not even a legal business yourself?

Post #1557 on page 156. Those stripes are not too fancy themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.