Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, especially when that person isnt here to stand up for themselves, there is probably a good reason for him not having them.. I've had accounts before where the homeowner just wants me to mow, so I'd go to that account with nothing but a mower, maybe that was the reason, and his setup doesnt look all that bad..

another thing LF, dont judge a book by its cover, the maintenance crew at the company I work for(I am usually on it:realmad:) is a rough looking bunch, along with the truck and equipment being rough looking but we do some decent work..

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

The flatbed on that dodge is prolly worth more than your whole rig kennedy. I wonder if that place checked the guys insurance before he started? You sure that wasnt one of the places you posted pics of where you didnt need insurance and this guy landed the job?

3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

hahahaha LMFAO Austin you are tooo friggin funny ROFLMAO!!! damn I just got a good laugh!!!!!

talking about an unprofessional looking rig, look at THIS ONE!!

[​IMG]

4. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

You know, out of all that stuff there, its the rake holder that does it for me !!!

5. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

This is like the pot calling the kettle black. You have no insurance and are judging other landscapers. Maybe his primary rig was down and this was his backup. Maybe, he was doing what the customer asked him to do, even though it may not be professional in your eyes. Dude, less worring about others, and more worring about yourself. Also, strait is spelled Straight

6. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I didnt mean to start anything here. At the end of the day all we can do is look at ourselves and our company nobody elses. Thats all i was getting at. Just keep working hard and making customers happy. You will be fine.

7. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

austin are you a sohpmore, and are you on spring break yet ?

8. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yep I'm a sophomore. Spring Break was about two weeks ago. Working hard every day since then except weekends.

9. DRBLawnBuster

Oh ok im a freshman. Oh your break is early, mine just started today and i am off for another week and half.

10. DRBLawnBuster

haha very true fire and trying to prevent fire dont go at all lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.