Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, the shop is sweet for sure!

2. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

wtf is cross canadian ragweed?

3. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Pictures as promised. I have two blowers that aren't pictured and a bunch of other misc. stuff.
    Equipment-Cub Cadet.jpg

Equipment-Husqvarna.jpg

Equipment-Toro.jpg

Equipment-Toro And Tiller.jpg

Equipment-Trimmers.jpg

Equipment-Cub Cadet.jpg

Equipment-Husqvarna.jpg

Equipment-Toro.jpg

Equipment-Toro And Tiller.jpg

Equipment-Trimmers.jpg

4. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Nice setup!! I love your truck. Plan on getting something like that this winter when I get my license. How many accounts do you mow with that setup? You planning on upgrading to a commercial walk behind anytime soon?

5. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks, I'll post a few pictures of the truck too. Right now I only mow about nine accounts with that set up, but I stay fairly busy with landscaping and whatnot. My ad in the paper just came out today for fall cleanups so hopefully I'll be getting some calls there. I plan on buying a Quick 36 Super Fox before next season, probably late winter.

6. slamjamrockinman

Good choice, the quick's look like great mowers. You will love having a commercial walk behind. I have about 10-12 accounts and I just upgraded from a 21 inch to a toro 44 hydro with the tru-tak. I can't believe how much time it has saved me. Ya post a few more pics of the truck, that thing is in awesome shape for a 94.

7. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

The truck is a 1994 Ford F-150 and has a 351 Windsor with about 650 miles on it at this point. The transmission has 73,000 and there is no rust on the truck that I have found. It also has Manaflow dual exhaust with 3 1/2 inch chrome pipes under the bumper. Interior is in great shape as well. It did have some running boards on it when I bought it but those where the first things to go. It gets washed two to three times a week and waxed at least once a month.
    Rain3.jpg

My Truck In Street.jpg

My Truck Interior.jpg

Back End.jpg

Magnaflow.jpg

Rain3.jpg

My Truck In Street.jpg

My Truck Interior.jpg

Back End.jpg

Magnaflow.jpg

8. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

When I turn 18 and can do what I want, this truck will probably get the front lifted to be level with the back and, all sorts of things such as, amber lights, 4 corner strobes, and things like that to make it more of a work truck.

9. slamjamrockinman

Thanks for posting the pics. I bet the 351 has lots of power. Do you plan on keeping the yth when you get your quick??

10. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks, yeah I'll probably keep the YTH 180 and use it for tow behinds and such. Won't hardly get used for mowing though. This Saturday I'll be towing and areator with it while over seeding a lawn.:dizzy:

PS: The 351 has ALOT of power. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.