Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

What do you think my truck will look like pulling a 20 foot open? I'll try to take some pictures on Friday, I'll be borrowing a 7*20 to haul some dirt to a job site.

2. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

pretty sweet combo. Be sure to post some pics and let us know how the 351 does!

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

http://www.crosscanadianragweed.com/

An ATL Texas Country band

Lawnfreak I have loved that body style of the 92-96 Ford. IMO it still looks good and will for a long time... In time I think it will just as classic as the 73-79 Ford body styles.

That is a great looking pickup.

4. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks guys, again when I turn 18 I'll probably add things like ambers and what not. I'll definetly take some pics of the 20 footer tomorrow when I'm pulling it. I am planning on putting an electric brake controller in some time, not sure when though. Also would like to raise the front end to be level with the back. I had thought about plowing with this truck but I don't think that would be wise for me since its only a 1/2 ton and I don't have many plow jobs yet anyways. Right now I have to commercials and one residential that I know of.

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice shindaiwa hand blower! I also had that poulan pro hand blower when I started but run the wrong fuel mixture in it and screwed it up.

6. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks S Man, well I didn't get to pull the 20 footer today. I was going to use it for a lawn renovation tomorrow, haul in dirt, areate, overseed and all of that good stuff. Went over to the account today and found water, ALOT of water. So it'll be midweek before I get to this job now which really screws up the schedule. Had so much rain lately I am WAY behind. In the corner where the two privacy fences are there will be a waterfall there, so that'll be another expense for the customer, since I'll have to install drainage. Anyways enjoy the pics!
    Standing Water1.jpg

Standing Water2.jpg

Standing Water3.jpg

Standing Water1.jpg

Standing Water2.jpg

Standing Water3.jpg

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics, that shop is really nice, I need one like that

8. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks, it is sure nice being able to use that instead of being out working on the equipment after dark where you cant see or something like that.

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice shop i wish i had one

10. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Whenever I move out on my own and get my business well established and have enough money I plan to be big like alot of these guys, big trucks and trailers, and probably a pretty good sized shop with an office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.