Kennedy Landscaping&Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

cant see much....

2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

is this a joke?

3. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I know, the dirt got wet, but it is in better shape now. Tomorrow I will be doing areation and overseeding to this lawn. I will try and remember to take the camera.

4. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinkin the same thing. :confused:

5. PORTER 05

ryobi - poulan - black and decker , are you seroius man, if i were you id just go work for a legit big landscape and tree company and throw in the towel, youre wasting youre time with that crap , youll be much happier with some big outfit.

6. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

I'm happy with what I have, everyone has their own preference of equip. If you don't like mine just keep your mouth shut and don't post anything. This site is supposed to be a friendly place, not where someone can come who works hard and then everyone tells them to give up. People like you make this site go downhill as far as I'm concerened.

7. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

i see a big argument coming..............:nono::nono:

8. PORTER 05

naw man im not trying to be mean, im just saying maybe you should work for some big landscape company learn some stuff run some of their stuff then go over youre company and buy some more commercial stuff thats all, that stuff is not cool...

thats all im saying, nothing more.

9. dgZtrak737

dgZtrak737 LawnSite Member

There are to many IMATURE kids on this site. (and there are some mature ones) I agree in having commercial equipment, but if his stuff is making him money, thats good for him. Hes happy, Im happy. You can tell a kid from a business man, a kid wants "cooler" toys. A business man buys tools that he needs to get the job done, and buys it when its profitable to do so. Its not wise to buy a bunch of "cool" stuff if you dont NEED it, Now I dont know how many accounts this young man has, but, I bet he dont need "cool" stuff now. MAKING MONEY. Thats the name of the game

10. OP
    OP
    Kennedy Landscaping

No need to tell me to buy commercial. Just picked up a Gravely Pro 1336. Only 145hrs. with accelerator bagger, sulky, mulch kit, and all that good stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.