1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kichler Class in Ohio????

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Gatewayuser, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone gone to the hands-on class 2 day course at Kichler in Cleveland OH. I was thinking of going next month with my brother it cost $300 per person but I think it would be worth it considering we have no install experience. We will be starting another business for lighting in August. In the end it would cost around $1000 to go. Is it worth it?

2. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

$300? ........ I have three installs this weekend. You are welcome to come along.

3. Gatewayuser

Are you serious? Where are you in Ohio?

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Kingsland, Texas

I have attended the Kichler Kollage in Cleveland a couple of years ago and would recommend it. The people there are great! They cover design, voltage drop, wiring methods and of course you will do a hands on installation.

5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

When is it I will meet you there and I have an LCO that also wants to attend.

6. Gatewayuser

It will be August 16 & 17 at Kichler's World Headquarters - Cleveland, OH.
    The cost is $300 per person and $59 per night for the hotel. Food is included and you get a bunch of free stuff too! Make sure to reg online on their site http://siteinfusion.brandmatrix.com...ry?pcat_oid=14&vendorid=83730&bc=seminar1.htm soon. See you there.