1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kichler Trip

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by LightYourNight, Jan 13, 2009.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Kingsland, Texas

Cabo was wonderful. I caught my first Marlin. Chris and Sean also caught a Marlin!!

2. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

Where's the pics......

3. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

If you guys dont mind me asking, whats the level for the trip?

My points never got sent in this year

4. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

240,000 points for two people, but you can always pay the difference if you don't have enough points. I hear it's really reasonable what they charge if you pay yourself.
    Pics are coming, but I'm relying on the others to share with me cause I don't have a camera of my own and we didn't get to take many pics with the wife's camera (too busy having fun).
    John, where were you? I was looking for you, but couldn't find you anywhere. I was waiting on that drink! (as if I didn't already have enough).

5. LightYourNight

LightYourNight LawnSite Member

Hey Chris, We arrived late on friday. I was in san lucas almost the whole time. Met some ladies and partied way to hard. Kinda was on a bender. Shattered a bone in my foot falling off the stage at cabo wabos. Im an idiot(but you already thought that) :).

Really wish I would have ran into you. So much for networking. I feel really shitty I didnt take advantage of all the kichler events.

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. Chris J

I've been meaning to ask, but what does LMAO mean? I'm not too sophisticated when it comes to internet/texting terms.

8. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

Laughing my A$$ off.

9. Chris J

Ha. Couldn't figure that out on my own, so thanks. By the way, glad to see your back.

10. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

Welcome back to you too, I was wondering where you've been.