• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Kids Kids Kids

scagboy227

LawnSite Member
So yesterday i am out mowing my normal saturday yards and there is this one yard i am doing and they have two kids. So im about halfway through when the kids run around the yard chaseing eacother with bottles of roundup. SO the mother runs outside and stops the kids and ppulls them inside and comes back out when i am done and says to me. Im sorry if the kids disturbed you and i hope they didnt interfear with your job. LOl I am just dreading what the yard will look like next week !

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
Shame on the parents from having chemicals in reach of their young children, what are these people thinking, one squirt in the eye and they would be blinded.

OP
S

scagboy227

LawnSite Member
proenterprises said:
Shame on the parents from having chemicals in reach of their young children, what are these people thinking, one squirt in the eye and they would be blinded.
Take in conideration this is east tennessee lol

riches139

LawnSite Senior Member
It was probably shine in those bottles. payup

bmxican

LawnSite Member
I seem to remember Jackie D. puts roundup on his cereal for breakfast. :blob3:

a friend of mine keeps his drinking water in a clean red gas can, gets some funny looks when he drinks directly from the spout. :p

S man

LawnSite Gold Member
bmxican said:
I seem to remember Jackie D. puts roundup on his cereal for breakfast. :blob3:

a friend of mine keeps his drinking water in a clean red gas can, gets some funny looks when he drinks directly from the spout. :p
Funny. Why not just run water in your equipment.