Kids Toys. Cut This or Walk Away.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Tracer, Sep 3, 2019.

1. kemco

kemco LawnSite Silver Member

I'd cut it one time. Take a pic like you did and send it to them. Let them know I'm happy to be their backyard nanny and pick up the toys. This all theough text or email if it's like that again it'll be a $20 clean up fee to move the toys on top of every cut. If that doesn't happen yes it would be dropped faster than a hot tater.

I give to charity I don't work for charity. In other words I have to make profit to stay in biz. And yes I gave quite a bit through my church a few other places before that beating begins.

2. kemco

Ahhh you have much to learn grasshopper.
    (Thumbs up for the reference that just aged me).

3. Derwood

Derwood LawnSite Bronze Member

Preach brother!

kemco likes this.
  4. kemco

Kung Fu the show on Saturday morns.... I actually really did like that show. David Caridine as grasshopper.

5. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Silver Member

now I know why I'm not a wealthy fatcat rich lawn tycoon who has arrived at that level by keeping a meter running in the truck at all times! lol

I don't know about tea and scones, but beer and pretzels or whatever works for me.

Yeah, I'll sit down and shoot the sh#@ with ya. (cause at the end of the year, no matter how efficiently I ran the route, I still didn't get to the top 1%.)

but I did manage to have a little stress free fun along the way.