Kids Toys. Cut This or Walk Away.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Tracer, Sep 3, 2019.

1. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

You could move all the toys and what not, mow, then move everything on the stairs....

paulsgrass, Cam15, Groomer and 2 others like this.
  2. hort101

hort101 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S.E. New England

From turf tracers posts they use wb 32 or 36 in front and where they fit

Alot of new developments here have backyard access issues too stairs hills and gates
    I have a customer whos access is only through neighbors yard:dizzy:
    ZERO thought to maintenance when designing these houses and landscaping:wall :realmad:

As for the toys I'd move them and either upcharge with an explanation or increase their rate , would be worst case scenario pricing in the future

3. OP
    OP
    Turf Tracer

Turf Tracer LawnSite Fanatic

The 30” sucks here. Usually cut that w/either Viking 32” or Wright HC32” and ramp it but they were on another trailer.

Spoke to nannies again. Will post a pic next Tues. If same may drop it. Don’t have time for this crap.

4. rixtag

rixtag LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lehi Ut

I'd push them to the outside and mow the middle. Every week. When/if they asked about it I'd lay it out for them and leave them to decide what they want it to look like when I'm done.

Cam15, weeze, sjessen and 1 other person like this.
  5. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Silver Member

well, the 80's didn't work for me. I think. lol

6. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Me either!:D

7. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Silver Member

where is Merry Poppins when you need her, a blink and all those fussy toys disappear.

OK, I seriously have to back out of this thread, too much material to work with. lol

hort101 and sjessen like this.
  8. adkinslawncareobetz

adkinslawncareobetz LawnSite Member

9. adkinslawncareobetz

adkinslawncareobetz LawnSite Member

I would not mow until it rains. Don't move anything, just zig zag with push mower, being sure to spray all toys with wet grass. Naaaww, just kidding. I would kindly tell the homeowner. If they left them out after that I would just not show up anymore.

10. danell10

danell10 LawnSite Member

Hmm, I think I'd mower around the toys the best I could and hope the homeowners got the message and moved the junk by the next week.