Kids Toys. Cut This or Walk Away.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Tracer, Sep 3, 2019.

1. weeze

weeze Banned

if they have a deck or something throw everything up under there. if they can't find it then they can't leave it out in the yard any more. :laugh:

2. OP
    OP
    Turf Tracer

Turf Tracer LawnSite Fanatic

One week later and even worse. Every Tues between 11-12 rain or shine cut. Will finish off season and not renew in Spring. Can pad the leaf removal to make it worthwhile.

F33B9D86-63C9-4D89-B605-2842697E1BA1.jpeg

3. weeze

weeze Banned

yikes!!! this is after talking to them about it?

i would just not mow that part of the yard and not go back to mow the next week. tell them find someone else.

4. OP
    OP
    Turf Tracer

Looks like nannies idea of cleaning it meant pushing everything in middle.

Only 5-6 more cuts needed this season and they paid up until end Oct. Will just pad Nov leaf removal and not renew.

5. weeze

weeze Banned

those toys, especially the tent, are gonna kill the grass in those areas they are on.

6. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Gold Member

Thankfully TT has to move them often enough to prevent it. :laugh:

7. Derwood

Derwood LawnSite Bronze Member

How will you "pad" the lead removal?

8. OP
    OP
    Turf Tracer

first time leaf removal at a prop is high/low estimate. We got allot of trees here so plenty of room to fudge.

9. paulsgrass

paulsgrass LawnSite Member

I have one that is much much much worse. I text them before hand and ask them to removal small toys that are hidden and scattered all over the lawn to no avail .Its such a piss off. I finally just started mowing around toys , balls, ride on car etc. etc. They have not complained :)

That Guy Gary likes this.
  10. paulsgrass

paulsgrass LawnSite Member

The one that is a mess with toys that I do has a trampoline and on of those cheap above ground pools. I have never ever seen so many things scattered every where. Renters, oh well.

sjessen likes this.