1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

King Pin or Pintle lock...

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ken gustafson, Mar 20, 2008.

1. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Does anyone use King Pin lock or a pintle/lunette eye lock? If so would you direct me to the site ? I have these locks on my site ... www.trailerlocksonline.com but need to know what is better about them versus ours. Ken

2. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Some one on this site can at least point me in the direction....
    King Pin Locks or Pintle/lunette locks....if you have one ...let me know where you bought it. Just want to know the competition.....Ken

3. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

It is beyond my capacity to believe that no one has one of the locks I have asked for information on...how about a reason for not responding? Simple questions should be easy to respond in a simple manner....yes...have any thoughts? Ken

4. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

i don't use either of the types of hitch you are asking about. therefore i have no information that might help you. hope this helps,
    good luck,

5. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Just trying to get some feedback....strange talking to myself...but I believe that some of the Lawnsite members can answer if they will just take some time. ken

6. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Might want to check in with the folks in the heavy equipment section. I am guessing those would be majority of the folks using a pintle hitch setup.

My gooseneck is a ball hitch setup, and my bumber pull trailer are also use a ball.

7. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

We just use padlocks and a dangerous looking guard dog.

Daisy-Xmas04 001.jpg

8. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Does that dog have a bow on his head? :laugh:

9. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Still looking for people with these setups and willing to express the information they can supply....Ken

10. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

Yep, that's a bow. My daughters work.