Kleen Kutz

LawnSite Bronze Member
And another one

Posted via Mobile Device

OP
Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz

LawnSite Bronze Member
This was a trim, clean-out, installed sod and remulch job and plant some plants:

Posted via Mobile Device

OP
Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz

LawnSite Bronze Member
Red softscape mulch!

Posted via Mobile Device

Green-Man

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks as always! I got the rider because I'm use to the mid mount mowers. I wanted to demo a Pro Stance but no one had one for demo. Didn't wanted to take a chance to buy one and I'm not satisfied with then I'll probably be stuck with it. So, I went with what I know best.

My company is still growing and I'm always keeping my eyes open for everything. It's just hard finding dependable workers. I just fired 2 this week and in the process of hiring someone else.
Good points, but I have read some pretty good reviews about the 36" stander, but it was good that you went with your gut. How much was it compared to a stander? Finding employees seem like the toughest part of this industry!
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz

LawnSite Bronze Member
Good points, but I have read some pretty good reviews about the 36" stander, but it was good that you went with your gut. How much was it compared to a stander? Finding employees seem like the toughest part of this industry!
Posted via Mobile Device
About $1500-$2000 cheaper.
Posted via Mobile Device

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
Great job getting all of the business. But why not spice up your designs a little bit? Give these houses two layer or three layer beds with three different plants (evergreens, flowering perennials, and annuals) Would really make your sod jobs pop rather than just throwing 6-7 spaced out bushes into red mulch

Im assuming your working for a builder and this is whats in the budget, but this year is the year i refuse to make a landscape that im not proud of, just to hit a number. Enough business to pick and choose the good jobs

OP
Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz

LawnSite Bronze Member
Great job getting all of the business. But why not spice up your designs a little bit? Give these houses two layer or three layer beds with three different plants (evergreens, flowering perennials, and annuals) Would really make your sod jobs pop rather than just throwing 6-7 spaced out bushes into red mulch

Im assuming your working for a builder and this is whats in the budget, but this year is the year i refuse to make a landscape that im not proud of, just to hit a number. Enough business to pick and choose the good jobs
Yep I'm working for a builder. There budget was really tight when I comes down to the landscape side of if. They asked to make it as simple as I can. So I did.
Posted via Mobile Device