Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1,141 Posts
Man pics looks good,and I like the trailer setup. Is that a scag on the back?
Posted via Mobile Device

The wind is picking up here in prairieville, lights are still on so far, but it won't be long with demco.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Man pics looks good,and I like the trailer setup. Is that a scag on the back?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yuuuup that's a 48" Scag!!! I'll be glad when all this is over with.
Posted via Mobile Device

Amen to that!!! Joel long time man

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Discussion starter · #26 ·
Man Isaac is really tearing us up. My street is flooded and there's debris all over. So I know there's $$$ for sure down my street!!! The eye is passing over us now but it's moving real slow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Be careful man, so far I still have power, went off and started the generator, goes in the house and the power is back on. Usually our power goes off if I shake the light pole a little but it's holding on, surprising the hell outta me!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

So far we are good. Still got power. A few trees down but no damage. Y'all be careful

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Be careful man, so far I still have power, went off and started the generator, goes in the house and the power is back on. Usually our power goes off if I shake the light pole a little but it's holding on, surprising the hell outta me!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Well hell let me go and shake my light pole!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #30 ·
So far we are good. Still got power. A few trees down but no damage. Y'all be careful
Yea y'all be carefully too!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Looks good man what kind of truck you got??
2002 Chevorlet Silverado 1500
I'm looking to upgrade to something bigger though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Man I'm glad Isaac is going bout his business!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Im heading back to jefferson/plaquemines parish today with my skidsteer/dump trailer and saws. From all the water up here in ascension parish my brothers shed flooded and almost got into my enclosed trailer. Hows the water down by you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Only my street flooded but I have no power yet. So hopefully I have power by today. It's not bad over here at all. But going toward Laplace way is one of the worst areas.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Only my street flooded but I have no power yet. So hopefully I have power by today. It's not bad over here at all. But going toward Laplace way is one of the worst areas.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea I'm in the process of getting a lot jobs. So for I've landed my second job for the day. Looking for more!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

So I take it you and krazykajun take the storm chase aproch rather than check on your regular customers first. They come first with me they have been paying the bills all year. When I have done all my regular jobs is when I will take on new work. People have been asking while i am out and have been telling them the middle of next week cuz my contracted customers come first. Then I follow it up with would you like to get under contract? I have got three more since it stopped raining.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #39 ·
So I take it you and krazykajun take the storm chase aproch rather than check on your regular customers first. They come first with me they have been paying the bills all year. When I have done all my regular jobs is when I will take on new work. People have been asking while i am out and have been telling them the middle of next week cuz my contracted customers come first. Then I follow it up with would you like to get under contract? I have got three more since it stopped raining.
Posted via Mobile Device
Negative. My customers come first. We will finish up cleaning customers yards today or tomorrow. Plaquemines is still under water for the most part. No debris removal yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 40 of 1,141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.