Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 80 of 1,141 Posts
Discussion starter · #62 ·
18' x 8.5' w/ 2' v-nose
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh okay I'm thinking about getting an 16' or 18' but the bigger the better. I guess they cost somewhere around $5,000 to $6,000 huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #65 ·
Man that looks short, doesn't look any longer than a reg set of hedgers. But they are nice and new. Got some trimming jobs coming up ?
No but I have a few customers I always maintain there bushes. I really think there better than the hand held ones only because they gives you a longer reach.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Discussion starter · #72 ·
Cuts looks good. southern grasses always look tight to me.
Yea but sometimes it's hard to make it look good. Thanks for the comment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #73 ·
Discussion starter · #75 ·
Nice work. You staying busy?
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh yea I'm bout to take on that job I asked you about pricing. Going look at renting a small bobcat Monday coming. I also have several pressure washing jobs lined up. By the way what size bobcat you think is good for spreading 18 yards of dirt?

Seems like your real busy over there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Nice work. You staying busy?
Posted via Mobile Device
How much you normally get per load for hauling debris over there?
Posted via Mobile Device

Depends on what i hauling. For my dump trailer i charge between $250-400 a load. They are paying crap here now for debris hauling, last i heard was like $6yd for load and hauloff. No thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
That is crap the New Orleans dump charges 5 a yard to get rid of it. That sounds like working for less than free to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #80 ·
Depends on what i hauling. For my dump trailer i charge between $250-400 a load. They are paying crap here now for debris hauling, last i heard was like $6yd for load and hauloff. No thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep your right NO THANKS!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

61 - 80 of 1,141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.