Lawn Care Forum banner
81 - 100 of 1,141 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
Oh well can't do much at all today. We have all day rain!!! It's time to do some maintenance work now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #82 ·
Yes sirrrr the grass is slowing down for sure. I say we might have a good 2 more weeks for it to dam near die out.

Just got asked to do another landscaping and pressure washing job:)
I just have to summit a bid!
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #83 ·
Now I feel that it's time for me to start landing more landscaping job since I have time to do them. Only cause of the grass slowing down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #85 ·
That new baby is going to make you feel the need to land more work. Just dont drive yourself mad :drinkup:
Naw man that could never happen. I just love doing what I do. Just can't sleep like I won't right now but that comes with the package:laugh::laugh:

Discussion starter · #86 ·
Man it's surely been a real busy 2 weeks for me. But I'll have to post some pictures so you'll can see some of my work.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
Plant Property Tree Building Window

Plant Building Tree Fence Land lot

Plant Tree Road surface Window Grass

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Plant Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

Slope Land lot Plant Geological phenomenon Tree

Building Cloud Plant Property Wheel

I have 3 pallets of St. Aug being dropped out in the morning!!!

Plant Property Tree Building Window

Plant Building Tree Fence Land lot

Plant Tree Road surface Window Grass

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Plant Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

Slope Land lot Plant Geological phenomenon Tree

Building Cloud Plant Property Wheel

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Discussion starter · #92 ·
Just got ask for another bid on a landscaping job for one of my cemeteries that I maintain.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #94 ·
Nice. How did youvcome about picking up the cemeteries?
Posted via Mobile Device
Well one day I just happen to be passing by the cemetery in Luling and I just happen to think about putting a call into them, so I did one day and spoke with someone about it. And the very next day the director call me back about it and ask me to summit a bid and I did. Once I did that he call me back a couple days later and ask me when can I start mowing.

So far I have 3 of them, and the next one comes available he's going to call me on that one also. But I just called him today just to inquire about the landscaping and he ask me to put a bid in. So I'm in the process of doing that now. Any suggestions on an hourly rate?

Discussion starter · #96 ·
Discussion starter · #97 ·
Oh well, oh well, oh well, the cool air is here. Grass is slowing down, leaves is falling, now it's time for fishing at the sametime:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Discussion starter · #98 ·
Going fishing first thing in the morning!!! Taking the day off from all this grass.

I have a landscaping job and 3 pressure washing job lined up when I get back though:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #99 ·
Yes SIRRRRR!!! Just recieved another phone call about keeping up another cemetery!!! Mo money, mo money, mo moneyyyyyyy!!!! Thank you JESUS!!!

Discussion starter · #100 ·
Just landed another commercial job today!!! They just keep on coming my way. THANK YOU GOD!!! :-')

81 - 100 of 1,141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.