Knoxville TN redmax blower maruyama string trimmer.

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by ltdlawn, Apr 6, 2019.

1. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Gold Member

Working at ups this morning between 3:45am-8am cut my locks off racks and stole older ebz7500 and a maruyama b30l turbo... and my 2 cycle gas. It’s gone I’m sure but just venting. I feed my family with this stuff. Trying to get my backups tested out now. Dealers closed on Saturday so no new toys either... pieces of **** in this world rolling around with bolt cutters.

2. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Sorry to hear this. Any cameras on site?

Walker56 and hort101 like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    ltdlawn

Because of the dovetail on my truck guess who gets to park in a secluded area... yeah this guy I’ll be parking somewhere inview of camera now. Gonna file police report tomorrow. Old faithful bcz2460ts got me through the day. old husky 150bt is on its last leg. Buddy of mine works at pawn shop even if they find it I gotta buy my stuff back or sue wtf is wrong with this world... have a good weekend.

4. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Never ceased to be amazed that even when the owner proves the goods are stolen he has to pay to get them back. There might be less stuff stolen if the seller had to prove they were his prior to a pawn shop purchasing them.

Cam15, Doc8406, Mow-Daddy.com and 2 others like this.
  5. Koehn's Lawn Service

Koehn's Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Man sorry to hear about that crap boils me up wire trailer with about 1000 volts electricity than you will catch them they won't be going any where just kidding than you would go to prison but like to think about it anyways

Mow-Daddy.com likes this.
  6. Mow-Daddy.com

Mow-Daddy.com LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry dude.
    The world is full of a-holes.
    Sad, they're probably already getting gov. handouts, then they steal from the people who pay for their free gov handouts.
    So tired of hearing all these stories of thieves.
    Yet if you beat one down in the act, your the bad guy.
    Things have to change.

Cam15 and Doc8406 like this.
  7. Koehn's Lawn Service

Koehn's Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

I had a situation the other day where I was in back yard but I could see through the gate I noticed a guy walking by on side walk didn't really think nothing so got back yard blown and ce around front the same guy was looking in my pickup and checking out my trailer than he hears me coming with blower so he takes off down street jumps in car a takes off if I wouldn't have came around front when I did he would have stole something I was lucky so I texed all my budies told them to be aware of this car and gave them description I just don't understand if I catch them I will take there freaking ears off with weed eater

Doc8406 and Mow-Daddy.com like this.
  8. OP
    OP
    ltdlawn

I’ll gladly be the bad guy... played that scenario out in my head several times yesterday... I worked from 3:45am-8pm minus 2 hours dealing with and reorganization after theft. So now I’m thinking positive what blower and trimmer I’m gonna buy.

hort101, Doc8406 and Mow-Daddy.com like this.
  9. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

My choice would be an 8010T and either a Kombi or Echo PAS

hort101 likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    ltdlawn

So called my dealer Dicken landscape supply in Knoxville. He told me Saturday they had their open house and that he would extend it to me. I swear 1 that is positive and 2 they really do seem to try to take care of me... 8010 and 3020 may be in my near future about to head over there and check them out.

hort101 and Doc8406 like this.