1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kohler Parts Online?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by The Good Earth, Oct 14, 2004.

1. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

Does anybody have any idea where I can find a parts look-up and price for an overhaul kit for a Kohler Triad TH-575? I have looked high and low tonight and I can't come up with a thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I'll put you on the Christmas card list! :)

2. ducky1

ducky1 LawnSite Senior Member

Have you tries kohlers web site? They have just about everything there. I wish the other engine manufacture would be so kind as to do the same as kohler did.

3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im not sure if this helps or not but i see that preco distrubutors has a gasket kit for a kohler #45-755-04, I know that is only a gasket set but maybe they have the overhaul kit also. the web addy is www.precoparts.com

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Not trying to be smart or anything but go to the dealer and let them give you a price for it.

5. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

6. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

May want to try J-Thomas.

7. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

Fixer67,

Thanks for that link. That is the only place online that I have found parts for the Triad engine. I was about to order a new Honda today but am now having some second thoughts. Thanks again!