• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

KR Chariot

OP
Bitches_Brew

Bitches_Brew

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm not privileged to post it. :nono:

Last edited:

GrassManKzoo

LawnSite Fanatic
Ya know, there’s something being done wrong in every clip. The biggest to me is that those sidewalks have to be trashed with tire marks. Then, I cant get guys to trim properly at walking speed let alone at 10mph. Spots being missed, crashed into a tree, cut up a rose bush, drive it over a retaining wall, into a car, clothesline (hilarious visual!) and so on.

OP
Bitches_Brew

Bitches_Brew

LawnSite Senior Member
Ya know, there’s something being done wrong in every clip. The biggest to me is that those sidewalks have to be trashed with tire marks. Then, I cant get guys to trim properly at walking speed let alone at 10mph. Spots being missed, crashed into a tree, cut up a rose bush, drive it over a retaining wall, into a car, clothesline (hilarious visual!) and so on.
I agree, it looks like it would be good for a campus or something. IOW, you would need loads of acreage to have a use for one.

They do look fun to drive...

tobylou8

LawnSite Bronze Member
Nothing on the website except a teaser, "Something big is coming"!

tobylou8

LawnSite Bronze Member
Also, what could go wrong with a tripod wheel base?? Remember 3 wheel ATV's??