1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota 2110 garden plus snowblower combo

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by brbhan, Oct 27, 2008.

1. brbhan

brbhan LawnSite Member

Gentlemen: I am new to the site and already feel welcome, having browsed some very helpful and knowledgeable insights. I am a homeowner, located in the Albany, NY area,

Looking into the future I would like to ease the snow-removal task by, possibly acquiring a garden/lawn tractor and snow-blower combination. Have considered trading up to Kubota 2110 diesel plus blower attachment. What befuddles me is the absence of photos of this combination; me thinks that, though comfortable in looks, this may not be popular.

Currently I own a Troybilt, 16hp garden tractor used for mowing. The 13hp Craftsman snow-blower performs well. The blower has frills such as heated handles and motorized chute but must be wrestled to U-turn in the driveway – no ‘turning’ levers. Idea is to trade Troybilt and Craftsman for the Kubota,

A side thought: The snow-blower has large, V-grooved tires that have never spun on ice, Kubota that I saw, has tires with a much less aggressive tread pattern that the sales person swore, was preferable to the V-groove.

A still, small voice warns there is little alternative to dedicated tools such as owned presently.

I really need an experienced opinion as to whether or not to go for the Kubota combo.

Thanks

2. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

3. brbhan

brbhan LawnSite Member

Will do.
    Thanks