1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota B3030 Hsdc.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawn king, Mar 12, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

2005 kubota B3030.3 range Hydrostat,4 wheel drive,factory cab with heat,AC and stereo,turf tires,auxiliary 12 volt power up front,position control cat 1, 3 point hitch, hydraulic independent mid and rear pto,factory drawbar, telescoping lower links, LA 403 quick attach front loader. 285 hours, cherry condition. $17000. call scott @ 781-331 1980.

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Just curious- What is your reason for selling? I'm not currently in the market but I am always throwing around new ideas...

3. lawn king

Im jumping up to an L model.

4. lawn king

Its a great time of year for tractor work people!

kubota 2.jpg

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the HP on this model? and does it come or do you have any attachments for it? thanks o yea weight also, thanks

6. lawn king

30 hp engine, 23 hp @ the pto. I have 8 implements available as well, including a brand new kubota front snowblower.

7. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

What sized slasher/brush hog would it run? 4', 5' ???

8. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

If anyone needs a tractor. This is the one to buy. I bought the snow blower and plow off scotts last kubota tractor. He is super anul about maintaince and keeping it clean. Man if we had only gotten a better winter down here. I would be up to get it.

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

if thats a current picture, looks like it came right off the showroom floor. Would make a nice tractor for somebody. Good price.

10. lawn king

The machine will run a rear 60" rotary cutter no problem, it weighs in around 3600 lbs with the loader. It will load high enough to clear side boards on any 1 ton. Machine is stored in heated shop! I really don't want to part with it, but i cant afford my new machine if i dont sell the 3030!