Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys found another possibly good deal. Its a 2005 BX 23 Features • Front Grill Guard • Center Dump Cylinder • One-Level Joystick • Easy Attach/Detach • Front Loader • Foldable ROPS • Backhoe • Backhoe Easy Attach/Detach • Reversible Suspension Seat • Increased Legroom FRONT GRILL GUARD: Kubota’s sturdy, distinctive, front grill guard protects your investment.
CENTER DUMP CYLINDER: A single cylinder in the bucket’s center enhances balance, strength and productivity.

They want 3500 for it and it looks awesome. I would use it for leaves in the fall, snow in the winter and excavating lightly for all landscaping jobs. What do you think?

Building Plant Tire House Wheel

·
Registered
244 Posts
Your joking right? If your not, I have the exact same setup I will sell to you for $3,000 including shipping...just send me the check.:hammerhead:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UGH......You guys are right....SCAM I got the response email and it was ebay buyer protection check blah blah blah......They wrote it so creatively this time that I was almost fooled....The price is too low and thats what I was thinking. These scammers are getting more creative.....:hammerhead::dizzy::hammerhead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.