well it's been a few months. Now with the cold temps coming around, I noticed my B3030 wouldn't budge for at least 10-15 mins after warming up. Even then, it was really sluggish for another 5-10 mins. Did some homework. I think the guy I bought it from had the wrong hydro fluid in it. I spent the better part of a day changing out all the fluids and filters, getting everything adjusted perfect. Kubotas need to use their "special" hydro oil. Once I did this, I noticed the loader functions much faster and is more responsive. It also works right away after start up. the trans doesn't seem to whine as much either, but it's still noticeable. I'm still a little bummed with how sloppy the loaders joystick is. I had it torn apart and there's no real way to tighten that up. The body is still cheap in my opinion and it's still got room for improvements. It could use more weight and the loader could have more power. They also should have put at least one rear remote on this machine standard. the 4x4 seems to be engaging properly now since I got the new hydro fluid in, but I haven't really had a change to test it out for real. It's starting to grow on me a bit, but I still think Kubota could have done better in the quality arena. I mean, it is a tractor, not a vaccuum cleaner.