• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Kubota ZD21 Pro Hydraulic Lift

Thisldoofarm

LawnSite Member
Help. I have a Kubota ZD21 with Pro Deck. Wonderful machine. The problem is a loud grinding noise when the deck is lifted. My dealer says it is just the added weight of the Pro deck. Page 21 of the manual says that if noises are heard when lifting deck, to contact dealer for adjustment. Any help out there? Thanks

Sam-Ohio

LawnSite Senior Member
Why don't you contact Kubota, describe the problem, and ask them to contact the dealer.

There may be a fix for this that your dealer is not aware of. Or there may be a problem with the machine that Kubota doesn't have a fix for yet. Either way - you will obviously get further if you involve Kubota into this, than if you just go away and shut up.

OP
T

Thisldoofarm

LawnSite Member
Thanks for the help so far. I have e-mailed Kubota twice, so far no response. I am going to the dealer this morning to see if I can get further. It works well, just an awful grinding noise on lifting. Any other help is appreciated.