1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota ZD21 vs F2560

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jon S, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Jon S

Jon S LawnSite Member

Hi folks,

I am thinking about trading my Kubota ZD21 for a Kubota F2560 or F3060 frontrunner. I need something to remove snow, and will be buying a snowblower.

Do any of you guys know anything about the Kubota F series? I am very satisfied with the cut of th ZD 21. However, I do not want to be disappointed with the F series machine. Also, I am looking at the rear discharge deck, how good are these decks for mowing?

I know you guys are the experts and I am sure that I will get some good advice whether I am doing the right or wrong thing.

Thanks for your help.

Jon S.

:waving:

2. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i have demoed a kubota front deck a couple years ago. It was a good machine but i like the Deere, New Holland, and toro over the kubota. I would go with a side discharge deck though. All my experiences with rear discharge decks have not been good. I always get clumping and just poor discharge speed. Best of luck with your decision.

Josh